"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.'" - Leslie Nielsen

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Hot tamale'
- 'Boudoir babe' (Back, I didn't see the front)
- 'I'm sexy by nature, naughty by choice'
- 'Ravishing. Ravishing. Ravishing. Ravishing. Ravishing. Ravishing.'
- 'Innocent' (Maid)
- 'Are you ready to scream?'
- 'Cheer you up *picture of 2 cherries*'
- 'Feeling single again'
- 'I'm sorry to make you falling in love'
- 'Pure milk'
- 'Property of Alcatraz. Rejected. Too cute'
- '... is like nose digging. The nose always enjoys it better!'
- '*something*friendly 6739'
- 'Whatever, whenever, whoever, however'
- 'Touch me. *picture of sunglasses* I'm famous'
- 'Everybody needs somebody'
- 'H*something* all the time' (the plunging neckline cut out the first line, which kinda defeats the point. It looked like a modified round neck tee)
- 'YES! But not with you'
- 'I'm not a woman [Back: I'm an angel]'
- 'Foxy babes scout team'
- 'If you don't swing don't try'
- 'Animal *some small words*'
- 'Treat me like prince' (maybe she had transsexual tendencies)
- 'Sugar'
- 'You choose me'
- ':) be juicy'
- 'Time to be bad'

Contributed:
- 'I dig good boy'
- [8-9 year old] [Back of knee length denim miniskirt] 'Do you like beer?'

Guys:
- 'TITS! *picture of 2 birds*' (I told him I liked his shirt. He looked stunned and his girlfriend laughed)
- 'The more I drink the better you look'
- 'I only have eyes for you. And you. And you'
- 'for my next trick, i'll need a condom and a volunteer'
- 'Super Grover is my wingman' (he probably doesn't have much luck)
- 'I -heart- E37M' (???)

There's something very phallic about pointy shoes. Maybe Freud was right for once. I need to look at gays and lesbians' footwear more!

I saw "Little Miss Happy Family". That's worse than Hard Rock Cafe Crete.

I feel like strangling with their scarves those who use them.

I want to use a sword to slice off baseball caps that are not fully on guys' heads.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes