"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It takes all types:


Subject: The window of my heart

Message: Good day, dear

True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
I am looking for someone who can go from jeans to a tuxedo, enjoy hotdogs to fine dining, and quiet walks on the beach of ripping up the dance floor.
Integrity, a sense of humour, and thoughtfulness are a few of the characteristics that appeal to me.I have a discerning mind, the heart of an artist, and the soul of a healer. I am an educated, professional woman who loves to laugh, the arts, socializing with friends. The simple things in life like cooking good food, drinking fine wine while listening to R&B, classical or good jazz are important to me http://***

Sincerely
Alexandra G.


This spam mail has more preaching than details of the transaction:

Subject: Jesus is the Savior,

Message: Hello,

Jesus is the Savior,

In His kingdom there will be no pain, no sickness, no suffering, no death but we will be like angels, Psalm 82:3-4 defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. I am Mrs. Judith Williams from Liberia . I am married to Mr. Greg Williams here in London for nine years before he died in 2003. We were married for eleven years without a child.

After my late husband died for brief illness that lasted four days, we were born again Christian. Since the death of my husband I decided not to get married to any man. When my husband was alive he had a fixed deposited the of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million U.S. Dollars) presently, this money is still in a bank. Recently, last week my Doctor told me that I will only last for few months due to cancer/stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to contact you as a good Christian that will use my late husband fund to help the widows the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked and maintained churches. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. Deuteronomy 10:17-19 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing. James 1:27 - Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Psalm 10:14, 17-18 but you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.

Please send me your complete information, so that i will contact my family attorney to assist you in this project.

(1). Full names:
(2). contact address:
(3). Phone:
(4). Cell phone:
(5). Age:
(6). Occupation

Your's faithfully,

Mrs. Judith Williams


And this must be the most shameless spammer I've ever had the dubious honour of getting attention from. I've been getting this email every few days for weeks:

Subject: website design service - we have not received any reply yet.

Message: We have not received any reply yet. You are receiving this email because we wish you to use our web design service.

We are web design studio from China...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes