"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 16, 2008


u r wt u wr:

- 'I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ my boyfriend'
- 'Don't ask me! Surprise me!'
- 'Carefully nurtured blue fingered genius'
- 'See you under the mistletoe'
- 'You are a lucky devil to find a sweet little angel like me'
- 'I ♥ carbs'
- 'Can you get me candy?' (This was a secondary school girl at WAFF who presumably wanted a sugar daddy)
- 'See anything you like?'
- 'If you're rich I'm your bitch'
- 'It's only illegal if you get caught'
- 'Remember Lot's wife! No backward glances!!' (Contributed; Seen on a fat girl; from Hong Kong)
- 'Super model here'
- 'Country girl gone wild'
- 'Release your inhibitions' (Social work and psychology students orientation camp 2005 T-shirt)
- 'Kiss me! Before my mother comes back!'
- 'Nothing compare you' (???)
- 'Boys just don't get it [Back: Team JJ Netball]'
- 'All I want for Christmas is two boyfriends'
- 'And I'm smart too'
- 'Miss Anorexic' (I think this was from New Urban Male)
- 'I'm not fat just well fed' (Hahaha! [If you don't know, this is a riff on 'I'm not spoilt, just well taken care of'])

Guys:
- '*Something* is a beautiful thing. Between three it's fantastic'
- 'My other shirt is on your girlfriend'
- 'Is your name summer. Cause you're hot'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes