"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens." - Nick Diamos

***

Me: why does she call me gssq
gah

Frigid Girl: she and *** like to do that
it's a habit with them to call you gssq

more blog than man! gssq!!
HAHAHAHAHA

oops
where did the caps come from


MFTTW: butbut investment banks make the most $$$!!! but then you'd have no more time left to blog

Me: ...

money is not impt to me
hurr hurr

MFTTW: you say that now

Me: at 14 I said I didn't want to get married
I was told "you say that now"
10 years later I still don't

MFTTW: well maybe in 10 years you will be married. and in 20 money will be impt to you.
:D

Me: and in 30 I will be a christian
in 40 I will turn gay
in 50 I will kill myself

MFTTW: hurhur. never say never.


Someone: I can't stand my school's food
you can walk from one stall to another staring at the food and then walk back and then walk forth again and still can't decide

look
the school wants us skinny so they can clinch the TAF girls award
if they have no taf people then they will win another award
surely that's good

they already announced a drop since last time


Someone else: you very thick skinned
i have great respect for you on this account, if for nothing else

...

"They are very scared! So they try to become the phallus of the mother! But then the mother says, 'get the hell out of my vagina'"

it's a parody of Lacan's idea of the phallus, interpreted :P

ok to put it simply
to lacan, the phallus is simply that which is absent and therefore desired
not just the literal penis
but very linked to the penis

the male infant sees that he has a penis
so at first he thinks his mum's got one too
only natural

but then he sees, horror of horrors, a missing phallus!
so that makes him confused and afraid
and he becomes scared that he'll lose his phallus

Me: eh this is very freudian

Someone else: yah lacan modified many of freud's ideas

Me: freud has been discredited lah
see. this is the difference between social science and literature
hahahahahahaha


Someone: first yr girls are annoying as hell
i dread having em i nclass

the palpable eagerness
just dunno when to shut up

Me: haha
then the guys?

Someone: them too. but not as bad. i think ns mellows us out
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes