"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

***

This likely explains half of alleged sexual harassment:


A well-stacked young advertising secretary wore tight knit dresses that showed off her figure, especially when she walked. Her young, aggressive boss motioned her into his office one afternoon and closed the door.

Pointing to her tightly covered derriere, he asked, "Is that for sale?"

"Of course not!" she snapped angrily, blushing furiously.

Unchanged, he replied quietly, "Then, I suggest you quit advertising it."

[Addendum: This would also be an appropriate reply to women who complain when their plunging necklines are appreciated]


u r wt u wr:

- 'If you're happy and you know it, buy me a drink'
- 'I like the boys in the band'
- 'Nice guys finish last'
- 'I love medical students'
- 'Flesh queen'
- 'What tan lines?'
- 'womaniser' ('wo' was in white, and the rest in yellow)
- 'Looking for the best one?'
- 'I fear for myself after 10 years' (I hope she still is wearing this in 10 years)

Bazaar:
- 'I only speak two languages. English and Body.' (I think this stall was from the woman who asked me not to copy her silly slogans the last time, since I also saw the 'God made dirt... Girls should flirt' top. What I did this time was to memorise this and walk out of sight before writing it down, hurr hurr.)

My sources inform me that SMU girls don't wear "u r wt u wr" tops. I am not surprised. They are also not sighted in Medicine (M2s at least - an M5 said 'sometimes') and Law. I am not surprised either.

I suspect the reason people wear leggings is because they're scared of being upskirted. And the reason they dress like Superman is because they're scared of being downbloused. [Someone: 'They don't think so practically.']
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes