"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Thanks be to Sgbox1988 for uploading this. That was really fast!

Comments on this segment available if you scroll down (if you're on the main or an archive page), or here.


Comments on YouTube:

"does Gabriel look like a girl, or is it just me???"

"I THOUGHT GABRIEL WAS A GIRL! Until HE spoke! Totally freaked me out."

"yeah, me too. A fat, ugly woman to be exact. Where did they get this idiot from anyway?"

"wah...gabriel went for a gender change or what"

"I hope garbiel shuts up. i don't like him at all. but that's my opinion."

"gabriel is a guy or ger?"

"Gabriel's got really really nice hair.
*blinks*"

" They got him from gssq. Surprisingly, he was a lot more articulate on his blog than on TV. His answers were a little bit of a cop-out, though..."

"i swear i thought gabriel was a woman till she, sorry I mean he started talking"

"Looneys. wats up with gabriels body?"

"Looking at Babyboss and Gabriel makes me feel sick."

"The magnet in babyboss'arm is actually a chick magnet."

"Wendy looks good when she is in that pink dress."

"yeah, me too [I think that Gabriel looks like a girl]. A fat, ugly woman to be exact. Where did they get this idiot from anyway?"


Someone: you looked like you just swallowed a lizard in your soup.

but you're at this posh restaurant so all you can do is wave "waiter, waiter!" in the most dignified way you can muster with a lizard stuck in your throat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes