"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Comments in A visit to Cash Harvest Cult:

*: I'll bare my breasts if someone fought for me..... Then again, I'm male, so I don't know if that would work.

Anonymous Coward: ??? Got picture or not? Then we all can decide for you whether it will work.

Me: I've nicer breasts than most Singaporean Chinese females.

*: How do you know unless you've been ogling?

Me: There's no point ogling. If I wanted to look at nice breasts I'd look downwards.


SUG: about your breasts again? sigh

how come everything leads back to your breasts?! it's ridiculous

Me: jealous ah :P

SUG: not at all. I think my hair's just as nice, especially after I cut my hair (which I will do soon). and after I went to US my breasts grew a little bigger because I grew a bit fatter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes