"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, September 15, 2006

I just had my fastest haircut ever. I don't think it could've been more than 5 minutes; she just pulled everything to the back and evened out the length.

Then again, I want the same hair length, no layering, no washing ($10 for cut, $18 for cut and wash - I didn't know the premium was so much! No more washing for me. Maybe I'll go up and shampoo my hair myself next time) and have no split ends, so there was nothing to cut also.

Though her gossiping with some other customers, having another customer to get back to, and my non-female lack of fussiness might've something to do with it.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes