"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, November 19, 2001

Too bad Sanje didn't get through to the finals of Talentime with his Russian-Bollywood number. Very shiny outfit though. And I got to see who Anil is!

Fanmail about RGS Yearbook project:
"I LOVE U....I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE SINCE JUNE!!!!!!

u n0e....ure a life-saver! :-P"

Tay Weeyang:
"why dun you create a pdf version of the book and upload it..."
!@#$%^&*(). I'm boliao, but not that boliao. Anyway, my time will be better spent scanning 2000. And negotiating with my source for an exclusive on 2001 :0

Work on 2001 has begun!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes