"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, November 20, 2001

This sucks. That sucks. Sh*t happens.
This angst was brought to you by the letter A, N, G, and the phrase STfu.

There. Enough angst to last our webboard for a few millenia. Now, back to rambling, random posts, and boliao stuff.

Fwah, proxomitron "disables" the post and publish button. It's still a great proggie though. Ads on the Internet are evil. I can't stress that enough. [Deep voice]EVVVVVIIILLLL.[End Deep Voice, coughcoughcough]. Here it is, for all of you who still suffer daily from the injustice of seeing popups, blinking ads, annoying javascript scrollers, etc.
The Proxomitron

Forgot what I was going to blog. Fweh. Going to recommend a nice song - Loom's main theme. Loom was this old musical game by Lucasarts. Recently, my friend sent me the main theme, and it's pretty nice. Instrumental, and strings, though, so it's not for everybody. Ok, I'm off now. My brain's half dead...
Ah, now I remember. This was going to be a game recommedation - the game I'm currently engrossed with right now is BattleRealms. It's a real time strategy game set in feudal Japan (well... sort of.) With 4 uniquely different clans to play, an engrossing single playing campaign, and brilliant multiplayer, it's too good to pass up. Have a look see, and hopefully, I'll have more opponents to conquest when I go onto gamespy.
Battlerealms

Next post I'll do a more detailed review as well as something on Hundred Swords, another RTS, this time by Smilebit, a division of SEGA.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes