"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"The world tolerates conceit from those who are successful, but not from anybody else." - John Blake

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'How about a hug hug?'
- 'Way too loose'
- 'FOR YOU splendid smile *one smiling lip*'
- [RGS T-shirt] Front: 'Feed me *picture of banana' Back: 'Just don't feed the monkeys'
- 'Free parking *picture from Monopoly*'
- 'I wish that I could walk right up to you' (40+ year old auntie)
- 'Boys need a g*something* to do' (This probably read 'Boys need a girl to do')
- 'Pilipinas wear your pride' (at first I read 'price')
- 'Feel so good'
- 'I ♥ u' (hidden in a listing of the alphabet from A-Z)
- 'Your boyfriend is staring'
- 'How can I miss you if you won't go away?'
- '*picture of cat* Why are you so lazy?'
- 'Pass me a move in gym class'
- 'Hate to *something* me go'
- '*Heart* Special sweeties just for you'
- ''I *recycle sign* boys'
- 'Today special'
- 'Recycle everything you can except boyfriends;
- 'Addicted t*picture of lips* you'
- 'Chevy is for *cross* lovers'
- 'Don't let me cry'
- 'Cherry 7-up'
- 'Born to love him *picture of blond emerging with shell fragments on his head*' (maybe this is a Taoist Pan Gu T-shirt)
- 'This is why I'm hot'
- 'You make my heart RACE!'
- 'Cutie'
- 'I'm too cute for you' (11 year old)
- 'Play with fire'
- 'Gonna bone'
- 'I ♥ Sailors' (the heart had Popeye inside)

Guy:
- 'Ladies love long-boards' (not thick ones?)
- 'Your money is my money. My money is my money'
- 'Whatever happens in Bermuda stays in Bermuda' (because it's so ulu word would never get out)
- [Contributed] 'Boys are a good source of protein'


I don't see the point of wearing a spaghetti strap top - which is really a spaghetti dress which ends at the butt - over a translucent long-sleeved top, with a tudung over it all.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes