"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Christian girl in Asia who will wave in glee to Jews when they burn in hell

"There's always somebody who is paid too much, and taxed too little - and it's always somebody else." - Cullen Hightower

***

"just dropping by" draws attention to the following 2 emails:

From: Carmen [carmen@therefinersfire:

-----Original Message-----

From: Cheryl Lim <cheryllimys@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:43 AM

I think you should have been killed in the holocaust. Really. But I believe God wanted you alive so that you would spread your vicious and laughable lies to more of your deluded brethren, both jews and gentile converts who deserve to be in hell with you.

How terribly amusing, some of the funny things you have posted in this farcical website of yours.

I'm so grateful to Mel Gibson that he made that movie to honour the gift that Christ gave to the rest of us. Although he didn't mean for it to provoke anti-semitic responses against YOUR people, it did and I am truly happy and not a single bit regretful because you truly deserve it. Hahaha!!!!

In fact you deserve infinitely worse.

But I'm not worried that you won't receive your rightful punishment, which will happen, I promise you with my life.

All you jews who reject Jesus will be burning in hell and I will be waving in glee to all of you with a smile on my face from above, standing at the right hand of my King. I will certainly send my regards again then.

Meanwhile, please do persist in your ignorant crusade to affirm your religion of lies to your brethren so that all their/your fate in hell will be sealed and set in stone.

Many thanks and keep on doing what you have been doing! You have my moral support.

With Much Love and Pity,
A Christian girl in Asia

Yours Sincerely

Cheryl Lim
9298-0747


From: Cheryl Lim <cheryllimys@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:24 AM
To: Hugh Fogelman

You deserve it. There is no need for me to pray for your salvation. There is no need for me to mince my words since you have no hope.

Most of all, there is no need for me to light a bonfire because it HAS been done!

You're definitely going to hell if you never see the light.

May Jesus have mercy on your souls (you and your pathetic, stupid, disgusting, deluded friend John Stone and all you other deluded Orthodox Jews whose ancestors murdered my God and until today continue to spread lies and persist in your delusions) when you burn in sulphur.

Cheryl Lim
9298-0747
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes