"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This is a sucky semester.

I got EC3102 (Macroeconomic Analysis II) and EC3304 (Econometrics II) preallocated. The lectures are on Monday from 10-12 and 12-2pm, and the exams on 28 november AM and 29 november AM.

Of course, it gets worse.

On some advice from gods, I am going for Financial Economics, which has an exam on 30 november PM. This leaves me with 2 modules. I wanted to do 1 (or maybe even 2 - gasp) CBMs, but of the 3 CBMs on offer, I've taken 1 (Evolutionary Psychology), 1 (Gender) clashes with my pre-allocated Economics modules and the last was during July (Negotiation).

And so I am left with a choice of Law (HAHA) or Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy modules. For the first, besides the risk of getting slimed by SLUGS (hurr hurr), I'll have to commute down to Bukit Timah and the exam dates are once again perilously close together (Human Rights Law A has an exam on 30 nov 1pm, so I'll have 3 exams in 1 day and probably on 2 campuses). As for the other module, "international environment law is whatever the cartel/USA declares it wants to follow". Over at LKY SPP, International Economic Policy sounds promising but then I'll have to run over there (near the old Law) for classes from from 2-5.

I was looking at taking 1 of 2 USP first tiers - Game Theory or Foundations for Engineering. The former has an exam on 29 november PM. The latter has no exam but is always tough to get.

I should go shopping for a UE, but one I was suggested: GEK1537 - THE SEARCH FOR LIFE ON OTHER WORLDS has clashing exam dates (AGAIN). Maybe I will get moving for Round 2A. I'll cross bridges when I next come to them - 1A hasn't even ended yet.

It's not just me - exams this semester all seemed terribly crammed together. Whose bright idea is this?!

Ah well. If my calculations are correct, my vital statistic can afford to take some hits. For now.


Me: It's not just me - exams this semester all seemed terribly crammed together. Whose bright idea is this?!

Someone: as i said
welcome home :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes