"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Questionnaire on study skills in the Netherlands:

"16. Did you study in your room?
17. If your answer to question 16 is ‘never’, please explain why" (I wonder if anyone will say: "Because I didn't study, period")

"32. If the level of English of a lecturer was below your own standard, could you accept that?"

"49. Did you receive positive and stimulating feedback from your fellow students on your work during a course?" (This is what I mean by translation issues in European English.)

"62. The Dutch take a deadline very seriously as a final date to hand in an assignment. Was that clear to you when you started?" (Well, come to think of it, no one asked for extensions)

"79. Do you think it is important to achieve high marks?"


They also asked me what my mother tongue is. What Singapore claims my mother tongue is is not the same as what I know it is.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes