"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

EUROLINES MUST DIE

Besides that, numerous other things are going wrong.

This is not my day.


the stupid bus left 10 mins early

I call the emergency line, the fella say he can't do anything
I'm supposed to show up 1/2 hr before
then he said go there 9am tomorrow

there's a 110 euro (before tax) ryanair flight to stansted from eindhoven tomorrow

I've 2 options:
1) fly tomorrow morning, get new british museum ticket
2) postpone to come to london sat morning or some other day.

thing is my friend got me an avenue q ticket (30 pounds)
I have a return bus on wed evening from london (fare was 65 euros return)
my bus to/from cambridge is booked and paid for already (9 pounds)

got flights tomorrow
can still fit my sched
leaves schiphol 7:55am
reaches heathrow 8:15
just over 100 pounds
return bus can still take

I think I mixed it up with nationa lexpress. that one is 10 mins
this one must go 1/2 hr before the bus leaves

what does it cost to postpone?
9 pounds bus to/from cambridge
10 pounds british museum ticket
30 pounds avenue q
50 pounds liao

plus who knows what to change my bus ticket
argh

to add insult to injury my VOIPbuster credit just ran out when talking to my brother in law
and paypal won't let me top it up
using my mastercard with voipbuster work. they want to call a spore number to verify
wth

I call my brother in law with my mobile and he's not picking up too
gee

as usual someone wasn't picking up the phone
not answering IM msgs also

skype refuses to accept my mastercard payment also
had to use visa
oh and just as I topup skype someone replies

what else can go wrong
a comet hitting my house?

not sure what the fee to postpone bus journey is
bus journey is 65 euros

shit
earliest bus to city ctr is 6:15am
I either go to the airport tonight
or I walk to the city centre or take a taxi tomorrow morning

I don't know what the postponement fee is
the website won't tell me what time the bus departs
but I suspect it's 10:45pm tomorrow also
so if I take the bus either way I miss avenue q, michelangelo and my schedule gets screwed

the last bus leaves my place at 1:11am
the earliest at 6:15am
I think I'll have to go to schiphol tonight

this is weird
booking through BMI site it's 127 euros
booking through Opodo 101 pounds
HAHA

my mastercard got rejected again. by bmi
wth
lucky mother got me a visa
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes