"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, March 22, 2003

My father kindly brought me down to the computer repair shop at Bukit Merah, and the shop I got the power supply from at Sim Lim just now.Apparently the motherboard's fried too.Whee. Hope the HDDs are okay, as I didn't backup my data (!)

I think I'll be better off buying a new rig. 1 year and 4 months the current system has served me, and with not a few problems too. I appreciate Chris helping me to assemble it, but somehow things just don't seem towork out. Maybe I'm just suay. Or it's bad feng shui.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes