"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, March 22, 2003

So I come back from Sim Lim with my spanking new power supply, screw it in, plug in all the cables and turn on my CPU.

It powers down after a few seconds. I think the power switch got stuck. I turn it on again.

Bang! With a deafening sound and a giant white spark flying out of the rear of my system, my power supply gets fried (or so I assume because I care not to open it at this time). A faint burning smell can be smelt in the air. My CPU won't turn on again. I check the back of the power supply, and the voltage is correct. What could have gone wrong?

Maybe I have rust-spreading fingers.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes