"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 16, 2003

My essay goes on and on, and I think I'm almost a third finished. Whew. I hope it's not getting more and more incoherent.

Anyone want to help me edit it?


This is amusing. Apparently some Muslims were unhappy at Answering Islam, so they came up with Answering Christianity.

Both are shrill and take digs at each other. It's amusing to see how they try to put each other's religions down. They criticise each other incessantly, yet gaping holes are visible in both's arguments. Even such an un-learned one as I can spot a myriad of errors and omissions in their slamming, flaws in their logic and how they conveniently ignore common and crystal-clear rebuttals to many of the points they make about the other's religion :)

I wonder if there's one against atheism ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes