"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 26, 2002

I think I will change my impression of Rachmaninoff's music being horrible. It's just some of the terrible piano pieces.


3:10pm:

My sister's made Prawn Toast. Yummy!

I was searching for a Power Rangers logo for my phone, after my earlier find of a ringtone to manually program in. Unfortunately, my valiant efforts failed so I went to draw an "Air!" one manually.

Later I completed my Little Fugue (BWV 578) ringtone. After difficulties that day, I finished the last flourish effortlessly. It does end awkwardly though, but then, it's a fugue. I want dotted notes to be available for Nokia ringtones! My brother in law wonders why I'm so good at it :)

Now I'm doing 'All Things Bright And Beautiful' for my sister
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes