"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 26, 2002

Impressive. Most impressive.

I should stop linking to sites with just a few cryptic words.


Andrew Gan (can't shake the habit of including the surnames, picked up in 1L'96/2L'97 with 3 Andrews in the class), after visiting the aforementioned URL:

"i wish i could have studied in rgs.... "


This resolved ip visited my page:ROTI-PRATA.MIT.EDU


I spent the day vegging. Yeh. At least I had Blue Bear contact time.


1:41AM

Mmm. Just had a Cadbury's Creme Egg. I last had one in March 2001 in London. They're nice - "milk chocolate with soft fondant centre". My sister and brother in law, both sugar haters, however, profess to find it disgusting.

It's $4.95 for a pack of 3 though. Compared to 30p for one in the Tube stations... Oh well.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes