"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, April 04, 2002

Ahh I found the page with the RJ Council Campaigners' Mission Statements.

I'm currently copying them down for Improve Your English. Oh no, now 3 generations of Councillors will know of me.

I particularly like (read: dislike) these:

"Fun like the Banana Republic. Never so fun before." (???)

"Improving reception."

These 2, though, are quite sweet:

"Add a little sunshine to your life."

"Making people happy."

Someone stole her secondary school motto:

"To Master, To Grow, To Serve is my secondary school motto - I want to continue realizing it with you right here in RJC."

New age management kitsch:

"My council mission is to contribute to my fellow students by proactively identifying needs, creatively seeking ways to fulfil those needs and to continuously obtain feedback in order to promote and strengthen the RJC community; I seek to incorporate diverse views and opinions in council deliberations. "

This smacks of xenophobia and school-based cleansing:

"To help build and nurture an authentic Rafflesian community here at RJC."


"hahahaha silly faces
i heard rj council is screwed up" - Sec 4 RI Junior

Other people:
"haha not that bad lar..
some of their mission statements are quite bad
banana republic = fun?!"

"To be part of a miracle of humanity ?! what the hell?"

"woohoo~ i love the council campaign posters."

"'To Master, To Grow, To Serve is my secondary school motto - I want to continue realizing it with you right here in RJC.' sounds like the nominee's in sec 5..."


My referrals have now lead to the page being temporarily taken offline by Tripod due to excessive bandwith consumption =)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes