"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, April 04, 2002

Seetoh on why I should have gone to watch Blade 2 with the Section just now: "u shd haf gone... itz not a show for the lighthearted... ttz y u shd haf gone... u wld haf freaked out truout the show... den we can enjoy watching u freak out"

Apparently Kumar's organising a Section Outing after posting on Saturday. I last went to Sentosa the Monday before enlistment, so it does seem entirely appropriate to visit it after passing out :)

I had a late (as is usual when I dine with my late-rising sister) lunch at Don in Tanglin Mall today. The Teppanyaki set lunch is Cheap & good! For $9.50 you get a choice of 2 of the following: Chicken, Beef, Catch of the Day and Cuttlefish, and for $11.50 you get to choose from prawn or salmon too for your 2 dishes. Miso soup, fried beansprouts and rice are free. And for $2 you get coffee or tea and a scoop of Green Tea Ice Cream (now sans applesauce, thankfully!).

I saw a poster for 'Panadol Soluble - For Faster relief'. But I thought normal panadol was supposed to work its magic in 60 seconds. I doubt that a significant number of people are all that impatient.

Being angsty about angst, as I do with the Associate, is fun. I venture a new theory: Singapore youth are so angsty because they listen to modern music, most of which is angsty!

My brother in law theorised that many chicks like Jewel, so to get chicks to like you, just say you like her. Amused, I sent out a mass SMS relating this, and his theory was refuted by most of the people who replied, who either didn't like Jewel or liked her but vaguely. Som had no idea who Jewel was :)

I fear the worse - it seems A&W Root Beer is no longer sold. I haven't seen it around for a while, and when I entered a gas station, the only Root Beer in sight was the Mug Rich and Creamy Root Beer. I must go around and search. Or go to an A&W outlet to buy some. If my efforts fail, I will even call Yeos to enquire.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes