"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, May 18, 2015

Why S'porean 'uncles' in their 40s date university 'SYTs' half their age

Why S'porean 'uncles' in their 40s date university 'SYTs' half their age

""I first laid eyes on Samantha* at a pub several months ago. She was celebrating her 20th birthday with her friends, and I was instantly captivated by the way she laughed, as though she didn't have a care in the world...

"Ever since I was in my 30s, I have preferred dating younger women as I am young at heart. I've had around eight relationships that lasted several months and have had many more flings...

"We were friends for about three months before we started getting physical. The first time we had sex, it was lovely.

"Even though Samantha had not had sex before, she seemed to be in tune with my body. She knew what to do and where to touch me. It was a special night for us both.

"What I love most about Samantha is that she's fun - and funny. She makes me laugh, which is something that most women I've dated find hard to do.

"She has a light-hearted and somewhat naive view about life, which I find attractive. She doesn't complain about anything. When I'm not with her, I miss her terribly...

"She prefers men who are a bit mature, anyway, because she says guys her age don't know how to treat women...

"The best part about my relationship with Samantha is that I can be myself. She accepts me for who I am and is not demanding. Perhaps that has something to do with her age, but it could also be due to the fact that I'm young at heart. She doesn't take life too seriously and always comes up with the best ideas for spending time together...

"She's spontaneous, adventurous, and excited and enthusiastic about life - her youthful energy is very infectious. These are the main reasons why I've stayed with her...

"Samantha's mum is only a few years older than I am, but she's pretty open-minded and doesn't mind me seeing her daughter...

"When I'm with her, I feel like I'm in my carefree 20s again. She makes me feel alive, like I can do and be anything. It's something I haven't felt in a long, long time"...

"When I first met Tanya* 11 months ago at the gym, I wasn't sure I wanted to date her because she was only 21. I was physically attracted to her, but being 46, I didn't think we would have much in common. I was so wrong...

"We are in love but haven't had sex because she's not ready for it - and that's fine with me; we make out and are intimate in other ways. It's definitely not a fling as we have been together for almost a year and we have feelings for each other.

"What I love most about Tanya is that she's not eager to get married. After my divorce three years ago, I dated a couple of women in their 30s, but all they could talk about from day one was getting hitched.

"They would pressure me for a commitment and would always demand to know the status of our relationship. They weren't interested in getting to know me or building the relationship with me, and I found that quite unsettling.

"Tanya is different. She's in her final year at university so she doesn't really have time to think about marriage. And after she graduates, she will be busy looking for a job. She's got a life of her own and isn't too dependent on me.

"Her life doesn't revolve around me. She's not with me because she needs me, but because she wants me - I find that so attractive. She is my youngest girlfriend - I've never dated anyone this young before...

"My parents and friends also don't approve of my dating 'jailbait'. So it's probably a good thing that Tanya and I are not rushing into anything too serious yet...

"My best friend - a woman in her late 30s - doesn't like Tanya because she thinks she is a gold-digger.

"She doesn't treat Tanya very well when we're out together as a group. For example, she ignores Tanya or talks to her as if she is a child.

"Sometimes, she hints that Tanya should look for someone her own age. I feel my friend is just jealous because Tanya is so much younger.

"Nevertheless, my friends acknowledge that they have never seen me happier. As for Tanya's friends, well, they seem quite shy around me, but I think I get along with them for the most part.

"They seem impressed that I have a house and a car, and my own company.

"Of course, there are issues we face due to our huge age difference. For instance, she likes to go clubbing with her friends, but I'm not into partying.

"She makes fun of me when I refuse to join her and her friends at the club - she calls me 'old man' and 'fuddy-duddy' - and that hurts my feelings.

"On the other hand, I make jibes at her taste in music - she likes K-pop bands and teenage boy bands, which I find annoying. Sometimes she plays that kind of music when she's at my place, and I have to beg her to turn it off ."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes