"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baltics trip
Day 4 - 19th May - Klaipeda, Lithuania
; Selected pictures/videos from HWMNBN and YC


How well-serviced Vilnius is by bus


Parnidis Dune


wt and I trudging up the damn hill


"Bagus" Dune!


Railing


Damn, I should've tried this circus trick as well


Dune


And once again, the pièce de résistance:


Rolling down a sand dune at the Parnidis Dune

Some notes: I kept my mouth off the ground, I emptied my pockets this time

nw.t: This is the sickest shit I've ever seen... Okay, as you can see we're all having a fun holiday

I wonder how many tons of sand I dislodged. I got some sand in my mouth (which stayed for quite a while). Although the grass hill was steeper, here the sand was cold.

I've done a grass hill and a sand hill. Now all that's left is a snow hill! Too bad I didn't have this idea in Hokkaido.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes