"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

7.5 hrs after finishing my training at Bukit Timah Hill and after a half-hour-long nap just now, I still feel horrible.

My feet hurt, my arms feel tired and to top it off I have a headache that floats just out of view whenever I try to confront it.

Looks like, just like the last few times, I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day.

I really don't understand the people who claim that exercise makes them feel good. It's only ever made me feel like shit.


[Addendum:

Xephyris: "exercise makes you feel good only if you do it regularly haha
otherwise yeah, it makes you feel like shit"

But then, in slavery it still made me feel like shit.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes