"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Some time ago, Lynn started blogging for money, and recently she got money to blog about blogging for money (well done).

I considered whether to follow in her footsteps, but checking the site out I found most of the opportunities didn't really appeal to me. For example there're many offers to blog about mortgage, debt and equities.

I don't need the money since the only things I really spend on are food and travel (and anyway I get a small income from Google Ads), so the only reason I'd take part is for the heck of it, or if something really interesting comes up. If I really wanted I could have 5 paid posts a day, but they'd probably fire me from the program for spoiling the market, hehe.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes