"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Luckily Screwed Up Girl reminded me about the module preference exercise, or I'd have missed it. I just put 3302 and 3304 down since planning my last (projected) Economics module would've been hard in an oasis in the middle of a slum in Naples. If it can be preallocated, it probably can be had for 1 point anyway.

Unfortunately the USP one was extremely short as usual, and over more than 2 days ago.

Oh well. Time to whack hapless Year 1s with my points if I take a fancy to any of these 4:

UAR2205 Narrative and Play in Interactive Media (yeech)
UPC2305 Singapore Studies: Transportation Planning in Singapore (done my Propaganda module already but this is fun)
UPI2201 Negotiating Moral Issues (I've only heard good things about this but it may be a touch boring for me since I know something already about epistemology)
UQR2209 Game Theory (Ooh)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes