"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Due to my delaying due to wanting to save on transaction costs by booking both my night trains (Riomaggiore [Cinque Terra]-Venice; Avignon-Reims) at the same time, and waiting till Andrew was here so everything is confirmed, it seems both night trains are fully booked, so we'll have to change our plans for the first and I'll need to change mine for the 2nd. Moral of the story: book early, especially at high season.

Actually the SNCF website just let me book the Avignon-Reims night train, so there might be a miscommunication. I hope they still let me queue up. If not there's always 6:30am tomorrow.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes