"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Toon Olympics


"let's have a competition shall we?
let's go on IRC and see who can get the most no. of girl's hp in 1 hour"

!@#$%^&*()


[On NUS] "its strange lor...during a role play @ orientation e seniors all say engin guys freshies all look like e nerdy type and e gals all dunno how to dress up one...so sad" - I thought he'd have expected that.


Haha my "how not to sing the song" mp3 (TBS's horribly done version of John Rutter's "The Music's Always There With You") is available for download on Kazaa from someone, even though it was wiped from my own system. It will live on forever!


I feel drained. A sad life can be tiring.

It's strange when, sometimes, when I'm in camp I want to get out, yet when I'm out I want to go back in.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes