"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Totally disparate ramblings:

Adrian wanted to play with my lavender bear. Heh heh.

Apparently haircuts are free in camp. I've been cheated. Twice. Gah.

The notice regarding the photocopying machine in the Medical Centre is stuck onto the shredder. I hope no one mistakes one for the other :)

It is somewhat flattering to have one's talents and abilities (for what little they are) appreciated and used, but it is sometimes irritating to have to write or rewrite things for others.

Yong Siang got very excited when he saw my "Juice It" grapefruit and green tomato gel, and he started asking me what effects it had on the skin. I am amused :)

We were removing our window panes to clean them, and Boon Wei got a large corner of one chipped off, and Adrian dropped one and it shattered. Penny wise, pound foolish we are. Oh well.

I saw Khairuldin and Wenda when I went to Safti for physiotherapy. They're stayout. Good for them. Gah. Their complex is big, and they've a hydrotherapy room which can be used as a pretty mean Jacuzzi, I wager. And while I was trying to stop the stupid wobble board from touching the floor, all Seetoh had to do was let the ultrasound machine heal his knee. Gah.

I got zapped by the door handle at E-mart. Gah. Anyhow, I've a new Evil Scheme (TM) for using up credit. Toilet paper is a credit item too, so all we have to do is buy 10,000 rolls of it to sell on the black market. Beats Kiwi.

We were sitting in the treatment room and Jason started mouthing lyrics to some pop song. As he mouthed them, he opened his legs and straddled my right knee, whereupon I adroitly jerked my knee in a general upward direction. Aww.

Yiliang and Tse Ming are clearing leave for ORD. I'll miss the bantering, the antics and them in general. The wheel of time turns relentless.

It's a small world. Soh Choon Seng is in Sungei Gedong also, and I met him at the bus stop wearing a T-Shirt parodying a Visa ad - it said "Vagina Accepted Here" and had a Visa logo in the centre. He's mellowed somewhat since BMT.

Some people are too used to procedure - during Games Day today one person wrote a score wrongly on the big scoreboard, which is surfaced with plastic and written on with a whiteboard marker. The person cancelled the score and counter signed. Oh well :)


Quotes:

[Me on my music tastes: Different people like different things, let's just leave it at that. For example, I don't like Korean Pop] [Someone: I also don't like Korean Pop.] I don't like Korean Pop, but I like Korean Girls.

[On sggirls.com] Quite cool. A lot of my friends there. [Me: You searched for 'acjc girls'?] I clicked 'school uniform', looked for my school. Eh? I know her. I know her. You know how they get there? [Me: They scan in the yearbook.] Fuck lar, damn cheapo.

[On sggirls.com] A lot of AC girls. All cannot make it. RJ girls are better, especially your year.

[On me lying on the floor] See, when Tang is not around this is life in the Medical Centre. Life should be like that.

[On "Agagooga" and "N!ôrlãn" being from Africa] You like African girls ah? [Someone else: No, he likes Asian Prince]

[On being strapped up for an ECG] You want [the] white candle or [the] red candle?

[On Games Day] Okay, we will play a game - hide and seek. Then who shall be the catcher? CSM.


I saw this Indian guy at a bus stop on Clemenceau Avenue. He looked like a cleaner, but he was wearing a RI PE T-Shirt. Eh?

For various reasons, I have decided to close the debate I was having with The Associate. Among them: It's impossible to argue because of the surfeit of evidence, for with every anecdote I related, he could come up with one illustrating the opposite point, the issue, some of the points and arguments were subjective, contentious, ambiguous and nebulous, it is impossible to ascribe blame to any few factors when the causes are so hard to pin down, and to quantify the impact of various factors and compare them with another situation as everything is relative, and most importantly, I realised the futility of arguing with Him when he's determined to win an argument for his resources are infinite and his mental capacity of such a depth and breadth that mine pales in comparison.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes