"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, August 19, 2002

More ponderings:

"I suspect that we will continue to die and be reborn until we finally get our life *right.* I do not know what we have to do to bring that about, though. And therein lies the frustration. Is it some sort of karmic cycle? As I gather, some incarnations have committed terrible crimes but also there have been a number of incarnations where we have labored to do nothing but good. Are these incarnations intended as punishment? I don't know. And that is the only real truth I can offer in these carvings: I do not know.

At what point does the *I* get separated from the *we?* At what point am I freed of the shackles of the actions of these other incarnations? At what point am *I* allowed to be *me,* without the weight of these past lives?"


When, damn it? WHEN???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!






blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes