"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Just finished my Health Practice paper. It's the sociology subject plus psychology subject with a leaning towards health related topics. And it's the essay paper. And it's over!! 2 more to go!

I have a craving for peaches! peaches! I'm in a peachy mood!

Going shopping after exams!!

I've been having nightmares. Pretty mundane ones- the ones I had before O's/A's were me failing O's/A's respectively (ny A's nightmares involved me attending physics remedial conducted by Mr. Raufie, which is, like, *so likely*). Anyway. Last last nite's one was that after i found out about ralph's condition, ian and bryan promptly went Missing in Action in ns. Or dead. Or something. And i had to hunt around the RJ staffroom (only it was renovated and very big/corporate chic/cool/stylish- white and blue hues, wide corridors, no cubicles/partitions, spiral staircases in the middle; not dingy/cramped) to get their contact numbers from teachers' desks, only dr. chan kept on bugging me about why i was suspiciously hanging around the staff room. I woke up terrified- about ian and bryan i mean, not about dr. chan.

Last nite's one was that i auditioned for RJC chorale- and got rejected! I became very angry with ken anderson (nb. no current association between chorale and toh ban sheng) and immediately started complaining to all the chorale members starting with waiyi! And i got so mad about it.
When i woke up i suddenly remembered that one year and a few months ago waiyi was pressing me to re-join chorale because they were short of guys and it was an syf year.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes