"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 14, 2002

The wonderful SAF forgot to indent dinner for us, so they let us off on a night off even though we had night training (which was wrapped up very quickly) :)

And I present the story of the RMUN logo, being bo liao (and very sad) in the extreme!

"I was heading the Administration Department of the Raffles Model United Nations Conference in 2001 and took it upon myself to make a new logo, because the old was very sucky. As was usual, I had very little time to do everything.



Original, terrible RMUN logo, used in 2000, 1999 and probably a few years before.



Logo I stole from the UN website



The world has been professionally deleted and the background filled with blue



I stole this from the RJ homepage.



And wallah, nice logo!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes