"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, October 21, 2001

Geraldine suggested to me the other time that I ask Killer (Wanlin) whether she reads Romance Novels. Turns out she does. Ooo.

And she has a good point - "haha u learn from it that if they write about it means that it doesn't exist in real life... muahaha quite farney..".

Apparently they're not all stereotyped (though my impression of them is limited to reading through 2 of my sister's raunchy ones). I actually wanted to sit in the canteen and read one, and see what people said.

And there are 4 types: "got hte good the bad the lousy the sleazy"


I went to Shangri-la Coffee House for dinner, and a table away was a 9-ish boy with a m505. Wah. Maybe I should have beamed him a message, like I did to these 3 RJ girls who were playing Hardball in school. I beamed a "Hnnng..." memo.

And I got zapped by the cradle because I touched the charging surface.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes