From a thread on grocery prices (of course, lots of people were defending supply management despite its raising food costs, even though US tariffs are bad because they are Unfair):
Christien Savole: "I don't get shot at for going to the grocery
store. Yeah elbows up."
Betty Beeton: "Nothing would make this Canadian move to the states"
Stove Johnston: "And if Alberta separates, I'm moving to BC."
Andrea Delaney: "I second that. Never, would I ever move to that country. It may cost me financially to live in Canada but the returns, medically, emotionally, mentally, politically and socially well are worth the financial cost."
Jutta van der Kuijp: "There's no sentence that would make this Canadian move to the USA"
Tyler Johnson: "Same. The US would need to completely take over Canada for me to live in the US. And even then, if I didn't join some kind of resistance, I'd probably move to Europe"
Jeff Simms: "nobody cares. The US is literally the only thing that keeps any canadian pride alive, and its out of spite. Kind of pathetic really."

