"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, May 06, 2024

What my mom thinks I do vs what I really do / Gaming postures / Homer and Barney


"what my mom thinks I do *band used by 2 women to move furniture [dresser]*
what I really do *band used to suspend woman in between 2 men so they can spitroast her in mid-air*"


"Incorrect Gamign Posture *boy slouched at computer*
Correct Gamign Posture *woman in leotard bent over with man behind her grabbing her by the waist*"


"oh barney! i love you, you love me.........." *Barney giving Homer Simpson blowjob while he holds box: 'Trojans. New! Large Men'*

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes