"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

u r wt u wr - July 29th 2010

"It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more." - Woody Allen

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Let's play' (Front: 'Hard Rock Cafe Dubai')
- '♂ + ♀ = ☺' (Male sign + female sign = :))
- 'READY YOUR BOOM!! but I can't I love you'
- 'I ♥ gorgeous girl'
- 'You are butter. I am bread' (I thought this should've been reversed, ending with "spread me")
- 'Don't play'
- 'I'm promise to love you. Forgive me to if I ever forget'
- 'Your boyfriend wants me. Hey, are you aware?'
- 'Make me smile'
- 'This is what love looks like'
- '100% single. Last day'
- 'Foxy babes scouts team'
- 'Pink isn't just a colour. It's an attitude' (this was not pink)
- 'Us' (so sad)
- 'Stylish girls. Cute. Love rabbit'
- 'Stop looking at me. I know *something*'
- 'Friends don't let friends talk to ugly boys'
- 'Beach babe'
- 'Please do not make me paranoid thanks'
- 'I want to be freak'
- 'Can you d♥ me a favour?'
- 'I need more'
- 'I got the looks you got the money *picture of leggy blonde*' (She had no looks, but the guy with her looked like he had no money either)
- 'Looking for tender loving care'
- 'I *recycle sign* boys'
- 'Leave me alone' (HAHAHAHAHA)
- '*something* Ok all boys you are useless'
- 'I'm still free. Take a chance on me'
- 'Fashion is not a victimless crime'
- 'I am watching you'
- 'My boyfriend and I just broke up cause he wanted to get me married
and *something* i'm free'
- 'Lots of kisses from Paris'
- 'Handle with care'
- 'Milk every possible party'
- 'See you soon'
- 'It's your move'
- 'Objects under this tee are larger than they appear' (This is one of my favourites)


Guy
- [Contributed] '*Soap speaking* Rub me on your butt!'
- 'Free lotion'
- 'I want to be inside you' (said by a hamburger)
- 'Most romantic blugirl summer edition'
- '*not for sale'
- 'I just want to be loved *picture of blowup doll*'
- 'I ♥ gravy' (???)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes