"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 15, 2010

"There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action." - Bertrand Russell

***

Amusing e-mail (via Cheng Wei):


BEWARE, SG girls!! Especially the ones who love wearing sexy!!
I have a deep love for Naughty girls who show off their bodies by wearing until very little.
I will be open and honest with my sexual thoughts here as I never felt sorry for having a penis and 2 balls!
Not everyone can accept this kind of direct sexual honesty, call me a pervert if you want. Those who wear sexy yet insist on being holy.. just dun waste my time, delete this msg now!
If you are just as perverted as me, continue reading on…
Everyone has sexual desires, it just depends on whether they dare to express it or keep it inside them.
One of your guy friends could be dying to FUCK you but he just don’t have the guts to admit it so he try to be your best friend, always being there for you, hoping one day you fall in love with him.
How ‘noble’ of him to behave like that, but its just not my style, :) .
This is what I will do:
- Having a mutual trust with you that our sexual adventure will be kept as a naughty secret just between both of us. Privacy of me and my girls are important.
- Enjoying a one on one company with you and an exchange of erotic fantasies.
- Doing sexual foreplay and exchange of orgasms to drive the passionate lust between us.
If you have always wanted to show the naughty side of yourself without the fear of being labeled ?slut/cheap?, add me in msn now!
We will engage in kinky, erotic exchanges. Prepare to get your pussy wet which will extent to a meet up in person.
I have high standards of the girls that I spend time with, these are the girls who I am looking for:
1. Girls from the age of 16-30 who enjoy dressing sexy like mini skirts, bareback, tube, short shorts.
2. Girls who do not smoke in their company with me. (They taste sweeter.)
Have your naughty pictures ready with you while talking to me on msn, see you there ;p
my msn: badboi09@live.com.sg


My comment on this was:

Law of Large Numbers
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes