"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 22, 2010

"I never vote for anyone; I always vote against." - W. C. Fields

***

Dilbert Short:Sensitivity Exercise



Dogbert: In this sensitivity exercise, close your eyes and imagine how it feels to be a woman.

Wally: People acknowledge my existence. They, smile for no reason and hold the door open. I'm, I'm popular.

Other co-worker: I can't find my keys.

Wally: I'm never going back! I can't! I won't!

Other co-worker: My blouse falls to the floor.

Dogbert: Break, break!


Also good:

Estro (on the male-female wage gap)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes