"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King

***

An appaling example of transphobia forwarded to me (I am informed that it has been verified to be true):


"Beware of this pondan especially ladies.....he is believed to mingle around Jalan Raja Chulan and have attacked/ punched lady staff from MSIG and American Express.....Just be careful when you walk along this area...according to my colleague he is still free as police did not manage to catch him this afternoon........read up the incident happened below....................

A short note to warn all ladies in the firm.

This morning, I was crossing the road to go over to the Weld. At the traffic lights, this transvestite (height about 5' 7" with a huge bosom) came over to me and swung his fist into my face. The force was so great that I fell the ground and at that point, he proceeded to kick me in the spine and buttocks.

I have heard from the Weld Security Head that a similar incident happened 2 days ago to a female staff from American Express.

I will be lodging a police report but in the meantime, just be alert and avoid this deranged person."


Obviously the poor 'pondan' is so traumatised by transphobic Malaysian society that she has to lash out.

Undoubtedly, the reason why she attacked those ciswomen was because of their mocking glances.

This ostensible act of aggression is really a silent plea for help.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes