"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

***

Spam HWMNBN got. It's getting more and more ridiculous:


Dear Sir,

I am Sonia Ehiosun from Port Norvo, Benin. My parents were assassinated by unknown masked men on July 13thth 2008. I ran away from my school where I am living in the hostel because of fear of being killed by the people that killed my parents.

As I am writing to you now, I am in tears and my life has not been the same since the assassination of my parents. I am presently hiding in a convent in Kalavi district. I wish to seek your assistance to help me get out of this place.

I am ready to share with you my inheritance and it is because of the material things that my father owned that made both my family members and other people plan against my family and killed my parents. Please help me. I need your assistance.

There are so many false people in the internet and please if you do not have a genuine intention to help me do not harm me or destroy me. God is watching us and whatever goodness you show to me, God will bless you for it.

I come in peace be my consoler. I am suffering for no just cause and no one is showing concern.

Sonia.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes