"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 21, 2008

"They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum." - Tallulah Bankhead

***

u r wt u wr (all from before Week 1):

- 'Hot babe alert' [Back: 'Dance fiesta']
- 'Alone [Back: Again]'
- 'Foxy babes. Scout team.'
- 'Tease me'
- 'The rolling faith *Picture of red lips, with a red tongue sticking out*
- 'Drink lots of water' (???)
- 'It's hard work to look this good'
- 'The flower smells like me' (?)
- 'Mr Noisy' (This must be what they mean by 'inappropriate gender behavior')
- 'Is it hot in here or just *something*' (Her SCARF was covering the rest. Google reveals the full line is likely "Is it hot in here or just me?" and someone suggests saying it's her hot flashes)
- 'Single and ready to mingle'
- 'Miss Slut'
- 'Mr Messy'
- 'Sinful'
- 'Best brunette ever. A&F' (She had black hair; this beats the plain 'A & F' T-shirts though)
- 'The Virgin Islands call you *picture of a woman*'
- 'You make my heart stop'

- 'Wanted: Fast woman for slow shag' (Guy)

I saw a guy with a hole in his ear, lined by a black ring studded with white stones. I was tempted to put my pinky in his hole.


u r wt u wr Foreign Edition (Hokkaido):

- 'Bikini babe *picture of monkey in bikini' (This was a member of our group)
- 'Just a little let me tell you something. Do not misunderstand. [Back: I can't wait to touch you in the flesh]'
- 'How much in your body!! Du uknow? All polished neatly from the inside!'
- 'I wish to know how sweet a kiss can be'

This was mostly from Singaporeans. Jap girls are more sophisticated than that, mostly.

Also available: Hokkaido Notes (LJ)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes