"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, November 04, 2005

"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad." - Norm Papernick

***

felumpfus flirts with the dark side:

I think it's got something to do with my two X chromosomes, but my brain seems to be inexplicably drawn to the Macintosh ibooks. Very irrationally. The shiny white surface, keyboard, little cute Apple key... errrrrgh. It's almost necessary to stab my eyes out, handcuff myself to the bed conveniently located immovable piece of furniture, and change my bank PIN number to something that I would never remember, to prevent me from taking that leap of folly. Why?? WHy??? Why can't someone package a cute, compact PC that everyone wants to buy?

"Macs... for people too stupid to know better than click on Hot S*XXXX popups"


[Addendum: anyone who wants to buy that spanking new ibook had better be prepared that the "shiny white surface, keyboard, little cute Apple key" all will deteriorate with age and will look far worse than any traditional matt-black old-Volvo (functional and unfashionable) if scratched.

have you seen how gross white surfaces and keyboards turn black when touched by fingers through the passage of time?]

***

I've found a female PR fan my age. (Not the concrete girl) Wow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes