"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My hair is supposed to be layered now. It feels a bit lighter when I jerk my head, but otherwise it doesn't look or feel different.

I'm a bit disappointed - I'd heard so much about layering.

According to the hairdresser it reduces the rate at which hair drops since each follicle is now supporting less weight. I'm not sure about the veracity of the explanation, but now perhaps my mother will burst into my room with the vacuum cleaner or broom 9 times a day instead of 10.




Professor Phenomenus: Perhaps to the untrained eye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes