"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, November 04, 2005

Quotes:

[On Asian Prince] Are you going to do an ISM [Ed: Individual Study Module] on him?

Nice hair. You should... cut it. [Me: The 2 statements do not congeal.]

[Me on American Romantic Buddhism, the Yab-Yum and group sex in Jack Kerouac: Buddhism {is} so fun huh.] I wanna convert now.

[On soliciting responses from the audience] I realise this is a lecture and not a seminar, but life is one big seminar for me. When I go on the MRT: ask me questions! It's quite worrying. It might be a sign of psychosis.

If you look up 'taantra' on Google, what do you find?... You guys are so pure!... Try it some time, you'll be shocked.

[Me on sex in Tantric Buddhism and the Yab-Yum: Sex is sacred] Are you speaking for yourself?

[On the Yab-Yum] We're gonna come back to a later virgin... version.

Have you listened to Lori Anderson? [Other lecturer: Not recently] You're kids. You're all kids. I'm in my 40s.

I think I may have created the impression that American Buddhists are just into sex, drugs and rock and roll all the time.

I used to be invited to give Buddhist talks in Singapore and Malaysia. White guy, Buddhist - ooh, let's invite him... I invited a gay Buddhist group. They chickened out... 'Don't kill a fly because 500 times before in its previous life, it might have been your mother.' 'You might have been gay 500 times before in your previous life. Get over it.' I never got invited back.

[On a gay Yab-Yum and Eliade] Having sex is a sacred experience for them. They're experiencing nostalgia.

[On Harry Potter] I saw *** [Ed: The philosophy professor] rad this on the bus before. I was shocked. (reading)

[Girl:] I want your hair... Your hair is nicer than mine.

You should get a short-haired girlfriend. You'll be quite compatible. (You two)

[Fellow long-haired guy on people telling me to cut my hair] What's their problem? Everybody is telling me to cut my hair. It's fucking irritating.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes