"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Talkback! is back, and a new guestbook too. Have fun.

Unfortunately, I'd neglected to backup my guestbook entries, so a good year's worth (Mid-November 2002 to February 2003, October 2003 to November 2003, 20th January 2004-whenever guestpage.com disappeared - mostly spam, hopefully) are lost. Oh well.


Finally! A funny Garfield strip. People claim it used to be funnier, but a look at the first Garfield strip leads one to beg to differ, for back then it was almost just as lame. I'm surprised the free archive stretches back so far though!

Kristin Thomas Spam Poetry - "I write poetry using only the subject lines from the hundreds of pieces of SPAM I get every day."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes