"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, March 03, 2003

On Straits Times' misquoting (or in this case, totally fabricating quotes):

"Top RI boy, Benedict Eoon, 16, who took art on top of nine other subjects, noted that government bodies and statutory boards which give out scholarships ask for the O-level results as well.

He said: 'For the best scholarships, you are competing with the best, who will all have perfect 10 A1s. Why would I want any less?'"

wth. i sound so arrogant here. esp since i didn't say a thing to the friggin interviewer. she asked me my family background, siblings, subjects. and then asked me about some art stuff. since when did i talk bout scholarship??? ... oh well the media is really crappy. they love putting words into your mouth.


They better not try that with members of The Party.

I proudly state that all the quotes *I* have are true... if not I can rename Improve Your English "Improve My Hearing".


Damn. The stimulating part of Blue Bear's right paw has gotten out of position again. I'm not dexterous or skilled enough to sew it back into position, and my sister isn't around to do it for me. My mother probably could, but I don't want to set her off again. No matter, I still love him :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes