"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 03, 2003

Life as an instructor on the Island of Doom (Pulau Tekong - Obedience School) is pretty good! You get:

- A 3 week instructor preparatory course. Off every night, nothing but lectures, lan gaming andn soccer in the afternoons
- Yes. Lan Gaming. In the Instructor's Mess. They've got Warcraft, Ghost Recon, CS etc. And it's unlimited play
- Non-duty instructors can stay out (might vary from company to company)
- You get 1 to 3 days off a week

No wonder I never saw my instructors...


Why we need Chinese, according to a Minister's son:

To talk to taxi drivers, shop keepers, hawkers and if you get married to someone whose parents speak Chinese


Corrected link: How to insult, swear and curse in 67 languages


It seems I've a fanclub, of sorts:

"hey. i. went. to. your. homepage. and. i. love. it. so. much. i. have. shivers. brr. rrr. rrh. But after 1/2 hour in there (WHAT?! I only have 6 days of freedom!!) i suddenly panicked and left. What's going on?! Are you Tim AND Gabriel? Why do you share the same blog? If Agagooga is Gabriel and the Associate is Tim, doesn't that make me a confused reader? (yes it does) So is Balderdash a joint effort by Tim and Gabriel to overrun the internet? Or is it a covert operation by the AlQaeda to discredit all the English speaking peoples of the world? One suggestion: display a website directory tree that will help your readers orientate themselves so they won't fall off their chairs and sanities. OR just take the damned site down (no chance of that i bet). It distresses average denizens of the web like me.

Anyway, from what I gathered during my random lunges and gropes during the 1/2 hour i spent *there* we have a lot in common. Tim (perhaps just one of the many mainfestations of deity agagooga, or the Associate. or Osama) likes gamebooks, is catholic, and came from tc(cat)hs. JUST LIKE ME! Gabriel... well he thinks the world of himself. and I think a world of gabriels would be a mighty fine thing indeed. for dying painfully in.

Amazing how much effort it took to write that last paragraph. I had a few ideas going on in my head but it came out like burning demon from a human cervix. IE it hurt. Writing is an awfully painful thing if people are watching. Watching to see if you fall down painfully on your face with a grammatical error or a word speld incorekly. Anyway. I think that anyway is a good word for pulling yourself out from an embarassing loss of focus in a conversation. So... ANY-WAY.

I'm sure I had something worthy to write about but I lost it. Perhaps I just wanted to convey excitement about finding personalities that were cloned from mine on the web. Yes. Tim and Gabriel were cloned from my genes. They are also a year older than me. PS I love Lonewolf. but I only have 5 books. I like the whole Stornlands idea, a fertile plain torn apart by relentless civil wars and petty ambition and crawling with humanoids and talking rats. In fact, I think that the whole Stornlands thing is very similar to "the Empire" in Gamesworkshop's own universe. I think they just copied each other back in the 70s and 80s. If you understood what I was talking about then we must be soul mates. Or twins separated at birth. Stab yourself now and I'll post if i feel pain.

Anyway.

why was I even typing this. anyway.

*hello whats your name I actually have to time to talk gtg.*

Oh yeah. I'm sorry to hear you went to RJC. The whole Raffles thing sucks doesn't it. The name of the school itself inspires images of girlie guides selling ticket-things. Me? I'm from High Class JC, just like the owner of this board, so don't try to retaliate with a post with more wit and subtle malice aimed at my school and discreetly glorifying yours. I HATE RJ. DIE!!!!"

And someone else:

"Cuz seriously, everybody knows that the JC to be in is ACJC. Naha.

And agagooga's obsession with RGS scares me quite a bit. That girl's picture with the eyes blanked out with the black rectangle? I knew her. We were in the same CCA.

And frankly, someone who has that much time to actually scan in the whole damn RGS yearbook has got to have quite a sad life.

That being said, the rest of the site is actually rather entertaining."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes