"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 28, 2002

More sites for your edification, vox populi, vox Dei.

Great news from around the world.

And man, I really need to upgrade my PC to one of these.

Top Ten Great Britons poll.

I can understand the obvious winner - Winston Churchill. But number 2 was a freaking total surprise! I mean - Isambard Brunel??? Ahead of Diana????? In a PUBLIC British poll?

But I'm not surprised in a bad way - I'm surprised in an *elated* way. Isambard Brunel wouldn't have been my choice, in all honesty, but it proves that there IS hope for the human race after all if people can put civil engineering genius ahead of an aristocratic whore with a sleek fashion sense on the cover of too many magazines.

THIS is what a country needs to rake in a few more medals:

"It is inconceivable that a national Olympic committee that maintains its own prison and torture chambers could remain a member in good standing of the Olympic movement."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes