"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Does everyone but me watch football?

Screwed Up Girl tells me that there's a rumour that the Conqueror of The School With The Most Indecent Uniform In Singapore Bar None (Wang Yi) is in jail. Can this be true?

I seem to have made amazing progress in my road to recovery. Mayhap my ailment was psycho-somatic in nature ;)


Ah, the perils of infamy:

Page title: Gossip- Hahahaha! I'm being naughty here.

"Evil Gossip! Enjoy yourself and indulge

@ "Nanyang Girls High is a smelly school, where girls wear watches with faces smaller than a 20 cent coin. It is the school with the most indecent uniform (bar one) in Singapore."

Evidence: *This quote is by Seah Shuqi Gabriel , an RJC year 2 student in 2001, and alumnus of NYPS and RI GEP.

1) When Gabriel was in NYPS, NYGH was at its old campus and they were next to each other.
2) Untrue at the moment, NYGH girls do where Baby-Gs
3) Considering that the NYGH uniform is white, sleeveless and pretty much low-cut, I agree. It is indecent, but bar one? Which school's is worse?

Counter:
1) NYPS and NYGH are now pretty far apart, no smell can be picked up. (NYGH has no smell in my view)
2) Baby-G wearers were spotted outside of term time and hence, school rules not in full force.
3) SCGS' uniform is similar to NYGH's, but sleeves are shorter, waist band and pleats present.

Verdict: NYGH has moved so his first point is not valid. Most NYGH girls I see wear small "20 cent sized" watches. SCGS has the more sexy uniform though not necessarily more indecent. This is due to the waist band for better defined hips and the shorter sleeves."

Well I never said the first sentence. Not exactly that way anyway. He paraphrased me so it isn't a quote.

Also seen on the site:

"Of course, I do have a soft spot for Raffles Girls School(Sec), but that is nothing of any real note. I do enjoy the gathering of
GEPpers(especially looking at people from a certain independent girls school which name starts with 'r')."

And his favourite yearbook is the much-desired, much-delayed RGS 2001 one. Some VS guy born in 1988 :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes